Learn to make Kombucha – Host a Kombucha Party at your Home
The Party will last about 2-1/2 hours but could go over depending on the individual plan of the host or hostess. Some host/hostess may want to turn it into a pot luck dinner party or other such party.
My Standard Service Area:
Pensacola, Milton, Pace, Navarre, and Gulf Breeze Florida.
Other areas will be considered – ASK ME
Attendees Required: (does not include host/hostess)
Minimum: 6, Maximum: 10
**Cost per attendee: $5 (Host/Hostess doesn’t pay)
**Cost is to be paid in advance and is not refundable – this is to cover my travel expenses and costs for printing the literature and other items provided for the educational instruction that I will present during the kombucha party.
I will give a payment link that can be paid online by each attendee or the host/hostess can collect and pay me. All fees must be paid 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled party.
What is included:
- Demonstration of making kombucha – we will make a batch of kombucha during the party and the host/hostess will keep that batch of kombucha. It will ferment over a two week period and then I may return to help the host/hostess bottle the kombucha if prearranged. I will be available to host/hostess by phone during the fermentation period for any questions. The host/hostess shall furnish all materials and equipment needed which includes the brew vessel, tea, sugar, filtered water, and the bottles with lids. A list will be furnished and discussed when party is booked. I can arrange to loan or sell some of these items to the host/hostess. Attendees may be invited back to participate in a tasting and bottling party but this is up to the host/hostess.
- During the Party there will be tasting of kombucha and other naturally fermented and flavored drinks that I will furnish. I may also bring samples of fermented foods but this depends on availability at the time of the party.
- Each attendee will receive a SCOBY – (Symbiotic Community of Bacteria and Yeast) – this is the mother that is needed to make kombucha.
- During the party I will briefly discuss the history, theory, and health benefits of fermented drinks and food.
- During the party I will supply handouts to attendees with kombucha and other fermented drink recipes, as well as additional reference information.
- I will answer questions during the party and I will give all attendees my contact information and will be available to each attendee by email, text, or phone to answer questions after the party is over.
#SCOBY #scoby #kombucha #fermentedtea #kombuchaparty #maggiescorner #maggiescornerdotorg #handcraftsbymaggie #pensacola #floridapanhandle #florida #panhandle #kombuchascoby #milton